Experimental stress analysis. (Lecturer: Dr. Fernando Casanova García)
Ultrasonics: principles y applications. (Lecturer: Dr. Joao L. Ealo)
Computational fluid dynamics using OpenFOAM. (Lecturer: Dr. Jairo Valdés y Mg. Alexander Ladino)
Introduction to material and process selection applied to product design and manufacturing. (Lecturer: Dr. Miguel Angel Hidalgo).
Introduction to linear elastic fracture mechanics. (Lecturer: Dr. Libardo Vanegas Useche).
Magazines Related Event
News / Information
Welcome to Santiago de Cali !
The “Third International Conference on Advanced Mechatronics, Design and Manufacturing Technology ” AMDM 2016, will be held in Cali from April 13 - 15, 2016.
It is our great pleasure to invite you to participate in this event, organized by a group of enthusiastic professors from national and foreign universities. The AMDM 2016 serves as great venue for bringing researchers, scientists, colleagues and students from academia and industry to present cutting-edge advances in Mechatronics, Design and Manufacture Technologies and inspire new ideas and collaborations between scholars.
The Conference includes plenary sessions, oral presentations, poster and industrial exhibition, a guided visit to a sugarmill and, for the first time, short courses on subjects of your interest. The official languages of the conference are Spanish and English.
We are particularly pleased that, for this year, the AMDM venue is the School of Mechanical Engineering of Universidad del Valle, located on “Ciudad Universitaria Meléndez” campus.
We encourage your participation in the conference and look forward to hosting you in the beautiful Santiago de Cali. On behalf of the Organizing Comittee,
Dr. Joao Luis Ealo
Chair of AMDM2016, Universidad del Valle
Dr. Libardo Vanegas Useche
General chair of AMDM, Universidad Tecnológica de Pereira
- Dr. Francisco Posada Sánchez, International Council on Clean Transportation - ICCT, USA (Resercher who was in charge of the study that uncovered Volkwagen emission plot.)
Talk: NOx emission from diesel vehicles in Europa and USA. : Considerations on Volkswagen case.
- Dr. Carlos Fritsch - Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas CSIC, Madrid, Spain.
Talk: New Challenges and Advancements in Non Destructive Evaluation with Ultrasound.
- Dr. Paulo Eigi Miyagi - University of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Talk: State of the art in Control Systems for Manufacture Applications and Productive Systems.
- Dr. José Miguel Ramírez Scarpetta - Universidad del Valle, Colombia.
Talk: Mechanical Exoskeletons, from fiction to reality.
- Dr. Manuel H. de la Torre Ibarra - Centro de Investigaciones en óptica A.C., México.
Talk: Opto-mechatronics Applications in Engineering Systems.
- Dr. Carlos Alberto Romero Piedrahita - Universidad Tecnológica de Pereira, Colombia
Talk: Key role of Modeling and Experimental techniques in modern technology of inner combustion engine.
- Dr. Jorge Johnny Rocha Echeverria - Global Technology center - Latin Amercia. GE Renewable Energy - Hydro.
Talk: Human ingeniousness and the processes for creating electric energy.
- Dr. Jayanta Banerjee - Departamento de Ingeniería Mecánica, Universidad de Puerto Rico (UPRM). Puerto Rico.
Talk: Problems of Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer in Manufacturing Processes: A brief review.